Summer CHAOS 😎☀️
Posted on 6/21/2022 7:43:00 AM
Maquoketa Caves Adventure - July 1-2
We are so excited to bring this trip back this year! We had a such a great time last year we wanted to do this mini trip again. We are inviting all of our incoming 7, 8, and 9 graders! (don’t worry, if some of the 9th graders soon to be 10th graders really want to come, they totally can)
We will be exploring the Maquoketa Caves, spending the night at Camp Shalom. We recommend wearing clothes and shoes you don’t mind getting muddy with the cave exploring along with headlamps (these are the best to explore with, but flashlights work as well) . We are staying in a big house at Shalom, beds are provided but not bedding. Once you register, we will be sending a specific packing list as a guide for you!
Meeting Time: July 1 - @ OHC 9:15 AM
- Exploring Caves from 11- 4 pm (eat lunch there)
- Arriving at Camp Shalom 4 pm
- Explore camp, family dinner, Dairy Queen run, Capture the flag
- Saturday: canoeing, low ropes course, lunch
Return Time: July 2 - OHC @ 4:30 PM
Meals provided: Friday lunch & dinner - Saturday breakfast & lunch
(Some snacks are provided, but we encourage you to bring your favorites)
Price: $60 per person
Scholarship: Available (text CHAOS number, or reach out to email@example.com)
- OPTIONAL ✌️ // We will be doing mini hang outs - Lost Island, Falls, Pool Party. Stay tuned through our texts and Social Media.
- INVITE A FRIEND 👍 // You are always welcomed to bring friends to any of our trips!
- NEED A RIDE 🚘 // Reply to this email, or contact Brenna - 712-887-0088 to let us know if anyone needs a ride to any thing this summer!
- FUN 🎉 // It’s always a busy summer, but we are excited to hang out with you!
We love to hear from you! Feel free to directly respond to this blog if you have questions or encouraging stories to share!
Register or sign your student (or a new friend) for a small group: Register HERE!