CHAOS In April
Posted on 4/5/2022 7:22:00 PM
APRIL IN CHAOS 🌻
Did you get an email right before this one about last week? Yep, we saw that too! So sorry, this is the email we wanted to share this week! 😂
THANK YOU for everyone who was a part of helping serve students a meal and for Ivee and Tyler for sharing their stories about Jesus. It was an incredible night last week, one that will be remembered. The dinner was for sure unexpected and so was the night of talking about God’s agape love for us!
This week we will continue in our last week of the Unexpected series with the Easter story!
Next week we will not be having CHAOS, but we would love to invite our students and you to any or all of our special services during Holy Week. We have Maunday Thursday at Orchard Hill Church @ 7:30 PM, and 5 college students are sharing their stories along with us learning about Jesus washing the feet of his disciples. Good Friday will be at Naz Lutheran and is lead by BIGhouse (high school ministry) two services @ 7 pm and 9 pm. Both really powerful services we would love for you all to come and check out!
Thank you!! Here are some important dates for CHAOS
- March 13 // Easter Week // NO CHAOS – BUT - You are invited Maundy Thursday service @ Orchard Hill and Good Friday service @ Naz that week
- May 16 - 17 // Easter // Services @ Orchard Sat 7 pm // Sunday at 9:15 & 10:45
- Services @ Orchard Sat 7 pm // Sunday at 9:15 & 10:45 AM
- Services @ Naz Sunday 8:30, 10:00, & 11:30 AM
- April 20 // GAME NIGHT // Plan on a big game night! Stay tuned for an email coming about this night!
- May 4 // 6th/9th Grade Night // Welcoming all 6th graders to check out CHAOS
May 11 // Last CHAOS // Our last program will be May 11th. We will be planning to do a Bible Study on Wednesday for the rest of the school year.
We love to hear from you! Feel free to directly respond to this blog if you have questions or encouraging stories to share!
Register or sign your student (or a new friend) for a small group: Register HERE!