Hello Parents & Students!
We all have almost made it through summer, the vacations are coming to an end or maybe you are trying to get a little vacation squeezed into the calendar before school starts up (Been there)! Here at CHAOS we are thankful for the trips we were able to make happen like: Maquoketa Caves, Lost Island, Bible Study, Camp, Slip & Slide Kickball! BUT we are excited to get back into the swing of Wednesday nights with everyone! The snacks, the large group games, and talking about what it can look like to follow Jesus! We just love getting to create space for students to have fun, grow in relationships with God, and to pour into the next generation! We have so many leaders who are excited to keep walking with the students through the craziness of being a young teenager.
Praying for each of the students and families as we return to a school schedule, new grade, and new opportunities!
We have a lot of things coming up in the next few weeks, so take a moment and mark these in the calendars!
Upcoming Dates For CHAOS
- August 21 // 10:00 am Outdoor church at Naz Lutheran Church - Ministry Kick Off
- August 28 // 10:30 am Outdoor Church at Orchard Hill Church - Ministry Kick Off
- August 31 // 7 pm 🙋🙋♀️ CHAOS 101 - a night for ALL parents and incoming 7th graders. We are talking about what CHAOS is doing this year!
- September 5 // 7 pm CHAOS volunteer training! - You can reply to the email if you are interested in being a leader!
- September 7 // 6:30 pm CHAOS Kick-Off!! A fun and colorful night! WEAR WHITE! @ Naz Lawn
- September 14 // 6:45 Doors Open First Regular Night of CHAOS - in Naz Gym