Posted on 3/29/2022 8:19:00 PM
AN UNEXPECTED EASTER
We have a special night planned tomorrow! It’s our prayer night, but with a little twist! Like our last post we wanted to share with you a night of blessing our students with a surprise of a fun meal, two leaders sharing their stories, and a night of praying together. (shhh don’t let them know about this surprise) But we want to invite you to pray for your sons or daughters tomorrow. Praying that their heart is open to hearing who Jesus is through our two leader’s stories, that they say yes to God leading their life, and that they learn how to share His love with friends!
Thank you to those who have signed up to help out with the night.
Next week we will finish up this Unexpected series with Brenna sharing the Easter story. If you feel like you want to catch up or follow along you can listen to the talks on our CHAOS podcast.
Thank you!! Here are some important dates for CHAOS
- March 13 // Easter Week // NO CHAOS – BUT – We are inviting you all to come to our Maundy Thursday service @ Orchard Hill and Good Friday service @ Naz that week
- April 20 // GAME NIGHT // We sadly will not be having the mime this year – but we are planning on a fun night - stay tuned
- May 4 // 6th/9th Grade Night // We will be welcoming 6th graders to check out CHAOS along with sending 9th graders to check out BIGhouse.
- May 11 // Last CHAOS // Our last program will be May 11th. We will be planning to do a Bible Study on Wednesday for the rest of the school year.
- July 26- Aug 1 // CARAVAN - This is just for 9th graders! Join the high schoolers in an incredible week click on the link to sign up with Early Bird special price :) https://orchardcentral.info/page/414?EventOccurrenceId=1074
We love to hear from you! Feel free to directly respond to this blog if you have questions or encouraging stories to share!
Register or sign your student (or a new friend) for a small group: Register HERE!