- Announcement from Kristin Sauerbrei
- This Wednesday → Last Night of normal CHAOS @ Naz & issues with McDonalds
- Next Wednesday → Backyard Bash @ Orchard
- Wednesday, April 21 → 6th Grade / 9th Grade Night at CHAOS & BIGhouse
- May 5 → Last Night of CHAOS
- Summer Camp + Job Opportunities
- Summer Events → Stay tuned to our social media for more details!
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM KRISTIN
It's with a humble heart that I share that this will be my last week on staff with CHAOS. (We will let the students know tomorrow at CHAOS!) I have recently accepted the role of College / Young Adult Ministry here at Nazareth. Although, I am excited to continue to work at Nazareth with our young adults through BASIC, I am just as sad to not work full time with your incredible junior high students and CHAOS. This has not been an easy process or decision -- but I have witnessed God's fingerprints all over this journey. The past three years of junior high ministry have been foundational in my ministry career but more importantly in my own personal relationship with Jesus. I have seen God at work in more ways than I can count -- from students walking to CHAOS early because they knew it was a safe place, shouting "HEY HEY HEY HEYYYY" at the top of our lungs, Sid the Sloth <3, witnessing deep friendships form at Ski & Shop, The Event, & Riverside, smashing a cell phone & TV on stage to share the gospel, coffee hangs with junior high gals, and so much more. I've also spent my fair share of time in tears as I've witnessed first hand the brokenness that surrounds our students, families, and leaders. I know for a fact that Jesus is on the move in this community and in this generation. Thank you for trusting me to walk alongside your student(s) for the past three years! And don't worry.... I'll def still be around track meets this spring & CHAOS some next year! :) Please don't be a stranger!
IN-PERSON & VIRTUAL | April 7 | 7:00-8:30
• Click HERE for COVID GUIDELINES. (Masks still required.)
• YouTube Live: HERE
WHAT NOW?! | Last Week of Series
• Last week, one of our interns, Jasmine Trumblee shared about what it looks like to love God with your whole life! This week, our other intern, Calli Tystahl, will share about how the greatest commandment also means loving our neighbor! It'll be a powerful teaching as we head off into summer!
ISSUES WITH MCDONALDS
• We have had issues with students 1) being dropped off at CHAOS and running to McDonalds or 2) leaving CHAOS to run to McDonald's and get picked up there. We please ask you to tell your student that they need to stay on Naz's property at all times. If they want to go to McDonald's before or after CHAOS... a parents must be with them! Thanks for working with us on this!
NEXT WEDNESDAYBACKYARD BASH | May 5 | 6:30-8:00 @ ORCHARD HILL CHURCH
• Masks required outside & inside.
• 6:30pm - Food Trucks & Outdoor Games
• 7:00pm - Bonkers (super fun, high energy game!) Wear clothes that can get messy!
• 8:00pm - Pick up at Orchard Hill.
Spending a week at Bible camp can be one of the most life-changing weeks of a student's life. Especially after a year of isolation, spending a week meeting new friends that is full of FUN & TRUTH can be the breath of fresh air every student (and you as a parent) need! We ALL need camp. Check out the various Bible camps below and register your student TODAY. Scholarships for all camps are available HERE
Riverside Bible Camp || https://www.riversidelbc.org/EWALU Bible Camp || http://ewalu.org/Okoboji / Ingham Bible Camp || https://www.okoboji.org/
**Do you know a high school junior / senior OR a college student still looking for a summer job?! Summer camps are in desperate need of counselors to share the truth of Jesus with campers and have so much fun doing it!! If you know of someone, email Kristin at firstname.lastname@example.org